One of our team will guide you personally through the vineyard and winery. You will see the vines and wine-making equipment up close and be taken through the process of how we make wine here. The tour will finish with a tasting of our 3 still wines.
The tour starts at 2 pm and lasts between 1 and 1.5 hours
15 Mile Lunch
Our popular lunch includes treats from some of the finest local producers that can be enjoyed within 15 miles of where they were made.
- Baron Bigod Brie from Fen Farm Dairy, Bungay, Suffolk
- St Jude cheese from White Wood Dairy, Bungay, Suffolk
- Charcuterie from Marsh Pig, Claxton, Norfolk
- Artisan breads from Hempnall Village Bakery, Norfolk
- A glass of your favourite wine from Flint Vineyard
Lunch will be served at 1 pm, before your tour starts at 2 pm.
- If redeeming a Gift Voucher, please enter the Voucher Number at the Checkout page, just before payment