£25.00 – £49.50
Join us in 2024 on a Vineyard Tour at Flint where you’ll be immersed into all of the magical aspects of growing grapes and how we make our exclusive wines.
Overlooking the Waveney Valley, and with a gentle stroll through the vines, Ben, Oli, Dan or Mark will talk through all it takes to craft wine here in Norfolk. From winter pruning and the harvest, through to the innovations in our state-of-the art winery that make Flint unique.
And, of course, there will be wines to taste. After the tour you’ll receive a guided tasting through the current range of our wines.
– Baron Bigod Brie from Fen Farm Dairy, Bungay, Suffolk
– St Jude cheese from White Wood Dairy, Bungay, Suffolk
– Charcuterie from Marsh Pig, Claxton, Norfolk
– Artisan breads from The Front Room, Bungay, Norfolk
– Medlar Jelly from Eastgate Larder, Norfolk
– Home-made soup made by Deborah at Flint (Winter tours only)
Lunch is served at midday following the morning tours so please aim to arrive just in advance of 10 am
Lunch is served at 1 pm before the afternoon tours so you will need to arrive ahead of the advertised tour start time