If you have gift voucher and have been unable to book a tour this year, please contact us before it expires and we will extend it until 31 May 2019.
TOURS AND TASTINGS
ADULT TOUR £15.00
TOUR INC. 15-MILE LUNCH & GLASS OF WINE £32.50
CHILD TOUR (UNDER 18) FREE
GROUP TOUR DISCOUNT (OVER 20 PEOPLE) £12.00
Flint Vineyard is set in a beautiful location overlooking the Waveney Valley, close to the bustling market town of Bungay.
Join us for a relaxed and informative tour. You will be guided by one of the winemaking team who will unpick some of the mysteries of the vine growing and winemaking processes. The tour will finish with a tutored tasting of 3 Flint Vineyard wines.
15 Mile Lunch
Before or after your tour (depending on the time of booking) enjoy a delicious lunch, overlooking the vines or in our tasting room. Sample local cheese, charcuterie and bread from the finest producers, all within 15 miles of Flint Vineyard. This includes:
- A glass of your favourite wine from Flint Vineyard
- Baron Bigod Brie from Fen Farm Dairy, Bungay, Suffolk
- St Jude cheese from White Wood Dairy, Bungay, Suffolk
- Charcuterie from Marsh Pig, Claxton, Norfolk
- Artisan breads from Hempnall Village Bakery, Norfolk
For morning tours, lunch will follow the tour at approximately midday. For afternoon tours, lunch will be served at 1 pm. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. Please request when booking.
- Tours last up to 2 hours and must be pre-booked
- From April to September, every Saturday at either 10:00 – 12:00 or 14:00 – 16:00
- Where a date is not available it is either fully booked or we may be away from the vineyard at an event
- Group tours (20 or more people) can be booked in advance at any time of the week. Please contact us to discuss options
See what our previous guests have said:
…’Fantastic tour with brilliant information!’…
…’Lovely people, stunning spot and delicious wine’…
…’We all learnt so much! All round brilliant!’…
Visit the winery & vineyard
Ben will explain all of the winemaking processes in the state-of-the-art winery
Walk through the vines
Get close to the vines and learn why England is making some of the best wine in the world
Enjoy a glass of Flint
Taste our wines in the unspoilt surroundings at Flint Vineyard