Please note that our 2018 tours are now fully booked. 2019 dates will be posted shortly.
Sorry if you’ve been disappointed but you can still buy a gift voucher for next year below.
If you have gift voucher and have been unable to book a tour this year, please contact us before it expires and we will extend it until 31 May 2019.
TOURS AND TASTINGS
ADULT TOUR £15.00
TOUR INC. 15-MILE LUNCH PLATTER & GLASS OF WINE £30.00
CHILD TOUR (UNDER 18) FREE
GROUP TOUR DISCOUNT (OVER 20 PEOPLE) £12.00
Flint Vineyard is set in a beautiful location overlooking the Waveney Valley, close to the bustling market town of Bungay.
Ben and Hannah invite you to join them for a relaxed and informative tour. You will be guided by the winemaker who will unpick some of the mysteries of the vine growing and wine-making processes. The tour will finish with a tutored tasting of 3 Flint Vineyard wines.
NEW FOR 2018 OUR 15-MILE LUNCH
Before or after your tour (depending on the time of booking) enjoy a delicious lunch, overlooking the vines or in our tasting room. Sample local cheese, charcuterie and bread from the finest producers, all within 15 miles of Flint Vineyard. This includes:
- A glass of your favourite wine from Flint Vineyard
- Baron Bigod Brie from Fen Farm Dairy, Bungay, Suffolk
- St Jude cheese from White Wood Dairy, Bungay, Suffolk
- Charcuterie from Marsh Pig, Claxton, Norfolk
- Artisan breads from Hempnall Village Bakery, Norfolk
For morning tours, lunch will follow the tour at approximately midday. For afternoon tours, lunch will be served at 1 pm. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. Please request when booking.
- Tours last up to 2 hours and must be pre-booked
- From 01 April – 30 September, tours run every Saturday at 10am and 2pm
- Where a date is not available it is either fully booked or we may be away from the vineyard at an event
- Group tours (20 or more people) can be booked in advance at any time of the week. Please contact us to discuss options
See what our previous guests have said:
…’Fantastic tour with brilliant information!’…
…’Lovely people, stunning spot and delicious wine’…
…’We all learnt so much! All round brilliant!’…
Visit the winery & vineyard
Ben will explain all of the winemaking processes in the state-of-the-art winery
Walk through the vines
Get close to the vines and learn why England is making some of the best wine in the world
Enjoy a glass of Flint
Taste our wines in the unspoilt surroundings at Flint Vineyard