This tour comes highly recommended and is very sought after so the limited places should be booked in advance. It runs once every Saturday starting at 10 am and lasts up to 2 hours.
Winemaker, Ben Witchell, will take you on a private tour of the vineyards and winery. On arrival you will be presented with a glass of our acclaimed sparkling Charmat Rosé before making your way down to our vineyards overlooking the beautiful Waveney Valley.
You will visit the winery and see up close how the most state-of-the-art equipment is used to make some of the most exciting new wines in England. Ben will provide as much detail as you like and we hope that you leave having enjoyed discovering something extra about the mysteries of wine. You will also receive a £5 gift voucher to go towards any 6-bottle case of wine bought at the cellar door here.
15 Mile Lunch
Our popular lunch includes treats from some of the finest local producers that can be enjoyed within 15 miles of where they were made.
- Baron Bigod Brie from Fen Farm Dairy, Bungay, Suffolk
- St Jude cheese from White Wood Dairy, Bungay, Suffolk
- Charcuterie from Marsh Pig, Claxton, Norfolk
- Artisan breads from Hempnall Village Bakery, Norfolk
- A glass of your favourite wine from Flint Vineyard
Lunch will be served at 12 pm, after the end of the tour.
- If redeeming a Gift Voucher, please enter the Voucher Number at the Checkout page, just before payment