Join Our Team
Front of house assistant
Flint Vineyard is an innovative and growing vineyard and winery, with a busy programme of tours, lunches and events throughout the Summer months. We are looking for a personable and enthusiastic new team member to help give every guest visiting for lunch at the vineyard a fantastic experience. An interest in and knowledge of food and wine would be a real bonus, but successful candidates will have an instinct for looking after people – like any great host – and a love of great produce.
- Assist in the preparation of our 15-Mile Lunch sharing platter
- Table service of our 15-Mile Lunch sharing platter
- Welcome customers for tastings and confidently pour and describe our wines
- Contribute towards a professional, friendly and welcoming environment
- Work within a part-time rostered team, primarily between April and September
- Hours would be ca. 16-24 hrs per week during the Summer season, including Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Opportunity for more hours, working elsewhere in the vineyard at key times, including harvest and bottling
- Personable and engaging
- Well presented
- Great customer service skills
- A love of great produce
- Knowledge of or an interest in wine would be a bonus
- Competitive hourly remuneration and generous staff discount on Flint Vineyard wines.
If you would like to be considered for similar work, should it become available, please complete the form below. Use the ‘message’ box to tell us: (i) briefly about yourself and (ii) why you would like to work with the team at Flint Vineyard. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to those who have been successful. Best of luck!