Join Our Team
Tasting room and sales assistant
Flint Vineyard is an innovative and growing vineyard and winery, with a busy programme of tours and events throughout the summer months.
We are looking for a personable and enthusiastic new team member to help give every guest to our shop and tasting room a fantastic experience. An interest in and knowledge of wine would be a real bonus, but successful candidates will have an instinct for looking after people – like any great host – and a love of great produce.
- Table service of our 15-Mile Lunch sharing platter
- Welcome customers to our shop for tastings and confidently describe our wines
- Use our booking and sales systems to process online orders
- Pack online orders
- Professionally respond to phone and email enquiries from customers
- Hours would be ca. 20-30hrs per week during the summer season, including Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Opportunity for more hours, working elsewhere in the vineyard at key times, including harvest and bottling
- Personable and engaging
- Well presented
- Great customer service skills
- A love of great produce
- Knowledge of wine would be a bonus
- Competitive hourly remuneration and generous staff discount on Flint Vineyard wines.
THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. If you would like to be considered for similar work, should it become available, please complete the form below. Use the ‘message’ box to tell us: (i) briefly about yourself and (ii) why you would like to work with the team at Flint Vineyard. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to those who have been successful. Best of luck!